SOS Removals and Storage
Moving families and business around Australia since 1968.
Our professional and courteous team is big enough to give you peace of mind and small enough to care about every family we move.
SOS Removals and Storage are highly experienced in all local Sydney, regional, country and interstate removals. Whether you require a basic or full service move you can be assured of the highest quality service and competitive pricing.
Furthermore we also sell a range of moving boxes and packing materials at our Thornleigh box shop.
Our team of staff are professional, conscientious, punctual and well presented; we do not use contractors with all staff being directly employed by SOS. We are considerate of our client’s valuable possessions and care about your move.
Giving you further peace-of-mind, we are accredited member of AFRA, the Australian Furniture Removers Association, which is an industry body that ensure we have all of the systems, processes, training and infrastructure in place to offer a professional removal service.
Centrally located in Thornleigh on Sydney's upper North Shore, we are easily accessible from the surrounding Sydney North Shore suburbs of Hornsby, Normanhurst, Westleigh, Waitara, Wahroonga, Turramurra, The Hills District and further afield (we’re also close to the M2, M1 and Pacific Highway).
"Lifting" our storage capacity!
SOS Removals and Storage has gone to new heights with our brand new Yale forklift all the way from the USA!
This purchase will enable us to increase our storage capacity by another 100 modules. That translates to another 1000 cubic metres of storage space.
Do you require storage? Find out more via our storage page, or give our office a call on 02 9484 6467 and chat with our staff about your storage needs.
When it comes to SOS Storage - we come to you!
Steps To Decluttering!
SOS Removals & Storage makes the process of decluttering very easy.
We can be ‘in and out’in just over an hour!
- Your SOS Team arrive with an empty module on the truck ready to load.
- We suggest removing at least one item of furniture from each room. This creates the feeling of space.
- Use the SOS boxes to pack up excess items from shelves, tables and cupboards such as trinkets, family pictures and books.
- Remember: Don’t move your goods into the garage as this just transfers the clutter.
- SOS will deliver your storage to your new home along with your main move.
- Congratulations!!! You have just made moving day easier.
- For more info click here